Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ornery Day

Ever have one of those days where you feel that you have the right to tell everyone you come across to "shove it"? Yeah, I'm having one of those. I am laughing at others' misfortune, egging people on, everything I say is dripping with sarcasm and I'm not being very nice. And you know, it feels great. I'm sure I'll feel guilty later but for today it feels really nice not to be nice. Of course I'm not laughing at real misfortunes and I'm not being mean, but I'm definitely not being the person I normally try to be, especially at work. There are multiple stressful and irritating events that led to my attitude today which I'm hoping are resolved soon but in the mean time I'm going to continue to be Mary *expletive* Sunshine.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're channeling your inner Mad. Being as it is, I haven't seen anybody to be a bitch to today, so I've had to resort to being sarcastic over the phone. I like that though...keeps 'em guessing when they can't see my facial expression :)

    ReplyDelete