Monday, January 11, 2010

Big thanks to Rick James and Duffy

For rocking my very un-motivated work out tonight. It totally throws me off when the machines don't pick up my heart rate since I'm not exactly sure how to keep my own pace. The results? Almost 100 extra calories burned w/o calculating my heart rate. According to the machine it was between 50-60 (even when I wasn't holding the heart rate spot lol) when it should have been around 180. Grr.
In other news: I gave up my French class ambitions when I discovered it would put me in the car another 1.5 hours minimum on top of my 2 hours commute every day and would severely hose my work out schedule and the ability to spend some evenings with my husband. Better to figure out it would be too much before I got into it right? I hope so. Someday my goal is to live, work, and go to school all in the same town.... Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment