Monday, January 4, 2010

Leavin' on a jet plane!

Today is a very exciting day in the household of Mr. and Mrs. T! Today is the day that I booked out flight to Switzerland. This will be my first trip and the latest of several for Mr. T. We have been talking about this trip for approximately 4.5 years- basically since we started dating- and we are finally going! I have been brushing up on my French thanks to the Rosetta Stone program Mr. T got from a co-worker and we are trying to speak more of it at home. Mr. T's maternal Grandparents as well as some Aunts, an Uncle and cousins live there so we will be doing lots of visiting and hopefully lots of sight seeing.
I am really looking forward to meeting the rest of Mr. T's family and getting to experience Switzerland for myself. Mr. T and his parents have shared many stories and I have heard "oh you should try this or that food in Switzerland" so many times, I can't wait to actually try them and see the places they've been talking about. I'm also considering a french class for this semester and what better way to boost my vocabulary is there?
Since we only have 6 short weeks until our vacay I better get packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment