Saturday, January 2, 2010

and a Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I don't know about you but I am so ready for this new year! 2009 was a year of trials and tribulations for me, a good year but a tough one. I *think* I came out of it okay but I was definitely ready to move on to a new year as was Mr. T.
For my first post of 2010 I thought I would post the year's goals. I'm not big on resolutions because they're so typical. In my business we discuss our goals for the year and I think that's a great way to do it in my personal life as well. So here are the goals for Mrs. T this year:
10 for 2010
1. Go to Switzerland
2. Brush up on my Francais by speaking more of it at home with Mr. T
3. Get my state insurance licenses (also a work goal)
4. Take a sewing class in order to finish bub Jesse's quilt
5. Exercise 3 times a week regularly. (baby steps!)
6. Work through my new recipes: Cupcakes from bff Mad, Mastering The Art of French Cooking from Mr. T and plenty of new ones from Pampered Chef.
7. Be the best damn Sunday school teacher out there (not damned, just damn) hehe
8. Post on the blog more!
9. Teach Bretta the commands lay down, heel and play dead
10. Take my Pampered Chef business to the next level!

Good luck to you all with your goals for the year.

Obviously she's got the "sleep" command down...

No comments:

Post a Comment