Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Muffins that taste like donuts (they count as cupcakes right?)

While perusing The Pioneer Woman's blog posts I stumbled on to her post where she made Muffins That Taste Like Donuts from the Tasty Kitchen section of her site.
You can see the recipe here

This was the simplest, most delicious-for-the-amount-of-work recipe that I have ever made. Ever. I didn't expect much from these, but everything that I have tried from TPW's website has been delicious, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus, I love donuts. Who doesn't? Oh, my easily-irritated stomach you say? You're right, that's why these are a great replacement. Less calories and less "Why the hell did I eat that stupid donut anyway?" moments for me.


Poor Bretta. Her look says it all "You get baked goods and I get... Lemon cucumber?"

No comments:

Post a Comment