Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 16

My Worst Habits

Oh boy.

I am a major procrastinator. I have gotten better lately but if there is something that I don't really want to do I will leave it to the absolute last minute.

I'm not very patient. If I want something, I want it now!

I am a jealous person. Not of material things, but of people that "have" what I want as far as relationships, living situations etc. I even get jealous of Mr. T sometimes, its pretty ridiculous. I'm working on it. If you have any tips for me, please let me know!

I am a worrier. It runs in my family and it sucks. I worry about everything.

I am really lazy about my exercise schedule. I would rather blow it off than feel awesome after a great work out. 

Those are the worst. Anyone have any others you'd like to throw in?

No comments:

Post a Comment