Wednesday, August 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 22

What would I do with millions of dollars?

- Buy that dream ranch my brothers, sisters-in-law, Mr. T and I are always talking about. I would make sure we all had houses and and we were stocked with animals! That would also include new equipment and trucks for my brother S's budding business.

- Pay off my Mom's house and buy my Dad a new one (in his preferred county).

- Donate money to an orphanage and to an animal sanctuary. Better yet, I'd create one that was both combined. People could go on safari in my animal sanctuary (did I mention that it's in Africa?) and the proceeds would fund the orphan's living and schooling expenses. Hopefully some  of our orphans would come back and work on the Safari or in the orphanage.

- Travel to every large land mass on the planet. And to some of the smaller ones. I'd take my Dad back to Vietnam and my Mom to Bali. I'd make Mr. T visit his Swiss family at least once a year.

- Make sure my nieces and nephews had fully funded college educations, if that's what they wanted to do.

- Donate to my Elementary and High Schools. They need it!

- Buy Gram's house and turn it in to a museum of my childhood with her.

- Get my tribe federally recognized.

- And don't worry boss, the rest I would invest with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment