Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 19

20 of My Favorite Things:

1. Cuddle time with Mr. T and Bretta

2. Romantic Comedies

4. A good love story (ex: Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Cinderella)

5. Little kids

6. Spending time with my Grandparents

7. Weekends at home with my family

8. Trips (be it by car, train, bus or plane!)

9. When it's just chilly enough at night that I can sleep in Mr. T's arms

10. Baking

11. Feeling productive.

12. Ironing

13. New Socks

14. A fresh hair cut

15. Mr. T getting me flowers

16. MUSIC!

17. Cows

18. Chickens

19. Bretta

20. Getting a "deal" on anything I'm buying

Added 8/10/10: You know, I mentioned Mr. T three times in this post but didn't mention him as my favorite. I felt like people didn't count for this one, that said he is definitely my number one favorite. Love you Mr. T!

No comments:

Post a Comment