Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 17

And for today's post I get to write about Pet Peeves!

Where do I begin? I think I'll go with list mode on this one.

1. People that do not use their blinkers when driving!

2. People with bad food manners such as: chewing with your mouth open, making smacking noises while eating, eating so fast you sound like a dog eating, using your hands instead of utensils when utensils are clearly required (ex: salad), talking with your mouth full.

3. When the back of my pant leg gets tucked in to the heel of my shoe. If I see someone else that has their pant in their heel I will either tell them or cringe and bear it.

4. Rude people.

5. People that always feel the need to "one up" you and compete. The worst is when you have friends that are constantly trying to compete with you (and I'm sure I've been guilty of this one as well.)

6. People that take advantage of others' kindness or generosity in a negative way and don't appreciate the help.

Anyone else have some major pet peeves they'd like to own up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment