Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tools I'm loving and using all.the.time!

With this project brings a whole lot of work in the kitchen. I am forever grateful to the following items in my kitchen arsenal:
Queen Helen: My Kitchen-Aid Mixer in "Empire Red" that my Mom got me for my last birthday. Love her!
Please ignore the rolls, my Poison Ivy bodysuit was a size too small!
If you do a lot of baking and don't have an electric mixer, put it at the top of your wishlist,  they are amazing!
A slew of Pampered Chef items, of course. Since I am a Pampered Chef consultant I am always looking for new ways to use the products:
 Not the least of all my prep bowl set:
 
This whisk rocks my world. I'm ordering a second and considering a third:
A mixing bowl with a pour spout and a lid. Genius:
Easy read measuring cups that you can leave on the counter while you pour and still see what your measurement is:
My Mix 'n Scraper get's all of the cupcake batter out of the bowl:

I just got these sweet cupcake baking cups from Wilton:
I'm looking forward to using them with my carrot cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment