Sunday, March 21, 2010

I can't believe I haven't mentioned her yet...

Last month another nestie posted about a blog that we "had" to read. I figured I'd check it out but didn't know that I would come to read this blog every day religiously, and go back and read old posts. If you haven't already looked at this blog DO IT! The blog I'm talking about is the now famous Enjoying The Small Things
Kelle is an amazing story teller, and from all appearances a fabulous photographer. In a world where everyone starts a blog (hello- me, for example) about their every day lives, her's stands out. I can't even begin to relate to this woman, yet I am following her posts every day and talking to anyone that will listen about this blog. I can't wait to see what else happens in her life.
Oh, and for those of you that didn't see the CNN interview, here's the link: http://edition.cnn.com/CNNI/Programs/connect.the.world/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. I just read Nella's birth story, and I am sitting here in tears. What an amazing writer Kelle is. I'm definitely bookmarking this one. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete