Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 7

The senses! I can't tell you what my senses were actually doing on day 7 but I'll give you what they're doing now (on Saturday, the 31st):

Taste: I just finished eating leftovers of Pioneer Woman's Bowtie Lasagna it was quite delicious.

Feel: My body is sorta tired from my quick 30 minutes at the gym earlier and there is a nice breeze blowing through the house thanks to my multiple fans.

See: The sun is hitting the back yard perfectly. Very inviting.

Hear: I'm listening to Jack Johnson's In Between Dreams album and Bretta's snoring. There's an occasional whir of a fan in there too.

Smell: Nothing, it's allergy season in the wine country and I spend most of my days blissfully smell-less. Normally I have the nose of a hound and it's not always very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment