Monday, July 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 6

I think I'm better at this weekly blogging thing. I currently have 6 cupcakes to blog about. Yikes.

So on to day 6.
Favorite Foods and Go To Recipe

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, or know me personally, you should know that I am not the most decisive person in the world. I don't do well with multiple options, I need it narrowed down to tow or three before I can take my pick. Something about growing up in a large family and living in a small town. We don't do well with options. 

So, off the top of my head some of my fav's are burritos from the place across the street; chicken tacos from Frida's in Napa, CA; Cajun pasta from Johnny Garlic's in Santa Rosa, CA; Thai Curries, I have yet to have a bad one; Cake, moist and well iced; Lindt chocolate; my Mom's Stew, Navy Beans, Meatloaf, and her enchiladas; my Dad's nachos. So I guess if we went with that my favorite type of food is Mexican. Mmmmm Mexican...

As far as go to recipes go, I only have a few. Mr. T does most of the cooking around our house but every once in a while I will sneak in. For a simple dessert I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Better Homes and Gardens (the red plaid cookbook) sans nuts; I can actually make my meatloaf taste like my Mom's so that's a safe one if you know that your guests will like it. And obviously, there's always cupcakes :)

Now I'm hungry....

No comments:

Post a Comment