Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm so flattered, I've been tagged

One of my online fav's, the Crazy Bunny Lady, tagged me in her blog post! I've never tried it before but here goes:
1. Who is your style icon?
I dread this question, but since I live a double life I'll give you two:
When does Jennifer Aniston not look fabulous?
Not to mention I love Scarlett Johansson's style.
I like to think I have my own style that I carry out well, which is dress for your surroundings. Hence the reason that I need a bigger closet.


2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. book?
Umm... Can you repeat the question? The closest I get to socialite lit books are Jane Austen and since I thought reading Emma was comparable to being in a torture chamber I'll name my favorite:


3. Favorite Party Theme?
OOhhh... That's a hard one. I love themed parties. Boxers and Bowties was fun and easy. Not to mention we had some fab make-up.
Maybe this wasn't our best theme ever but we had some rockin' bods!


4. Go to Halloween costume
Anything 80's

5. Extravagance You can't live without:
I pretty much try to live my life without extravagances but I guess mine would be expensive mascara

6. Living person you admire
Grandma B. I strive to be as kind, compassionate and grounded as she is.
Conveniently I took this picture of B and Grandma B last weekend. Because It wouldn't be a post without a little Bretta love :)

7. Greatest Fear

8. Trait(s) you deplore in yourself?
Amen Crazy Bunny Lady

9. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to have an awesome voice. Like Grace Slick.

10. What is your greatest achievement?  
I don't really feel like I've achieved much in life other than being in a good happy place. I passed the series 7 and 66 exams and have done fairly well in my current career endeavors, that's always a sense of pride but I wouldn't say they are my greatest achievements. I'm looking forward to a bright future.

Now it's my turn to get tagging: 
1. My hetero life mate, Maddy
2. Mrs. A
3. Cole
4. Danni
5. and a fellow financier LLL

xoxo

1 comment: