Thursday, September 9, 2010

Individual Raspberry Cobblers from The Pioneer Woman

It's summer time in the valley and the berries know it. We've been making a habit of making a weekly stop at our local berry patch. It has been delicious. I think that I purposely block out how good berries taste during the winter time, like the memory of their taste hurts to much to think about. Then, once summer hits, I take full advantage of the ripe berries available to me. For my 23rd week I chose to make Pioneer Woman's individual Raspberry Cobblers, with some fresh whipped cream. The result was dangerous. So dangerous that I got into the car and got them to Mr. T's job before I could eat all of them. And I would have.

What's that? You think I'm cheating again? I will have you know that in the first line of her post PW says "Technically I could call these cobbler cupcakes." See, I win!

But no need to get technical. Just a need to make them yourself at home. And give some away. You have my permission to eat more than one, but not the whole batch. I'm sorry. Your hips will thank me.


You'd be bitter too if you didn't get any cupcakes and your person put silky belts around you on "Fancy" dinner night.

No comments:

Post a Comment