Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cupcake Challenge Winner: Mini-slider Cupcakes


I have to admit, after all these months of baking from scratch this felt an awful lot like cheating! Jess submitted the recipe from Bella's Bistro and I feeling a little nervous. Bella is a pastry-chef in training (literally) and makes delicious meals almost every night of the week (I'm not kidding, I see her weekly menus.) Her cupcakes looked great and already had great reviews.


The Materials

These cupcakes were simple to make and looked adorable (even if my lettuce doesn't look as good as Bella's!)


I had Sarah do a taste test before sending them out to Jess. Sarah thought they looked cute and tasted good.


Unfortunately these didn't make it to Jessica in good order, the food containers I sent them in opened up mid ship and they were ruined by the time they got to her :( I'm so sorry Jessica, I'll have to make it up to you!


As for Bretta, she's pretty tired of everyone else getting treats and isn't talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment