Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful day!


Today was a bright sunny February 15, just the way Gram liked it and on her birthday. Happy Birthday Gram! We love you!
Mr. T, B and I had a fabulous day. I made apple cinnamon waffles, and we had fresh squeezed OJ from what is probably the last of our oranges. We found 4 new daffodils blooming in our back yard today!
The first picture is actually my original 4 + 1 new bloom found today. I think it gives you a good feel of our barren back yard and how lovely it is to see blooms again.The 3 in the next picture are new, I've been waiting for them.


Jared and I have gotten to take B for two walks in the last two days together and it has been so nice! He has been the only one to take her for the last two months since I am not home during daylight. I have really missed taking her! It was so nice to feel the sun on my skin and as you can see below, B was pretty happy to be able to play in the grass. As I get older I am starting to realize that while Fall is my favorite season I definitely appreciate all of them. And that I miss the sun more than I realize when it is not around.















We finalized our Switzerland itinerary today! I cannot wait. I really started getting excited this afternoon, I hope the next 2 days go by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment