Monday, April 4, 2011

ABC's of me

10 things was clearly not enough...

 
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes are the worst but I generally dislike all chores.
D. Dogs: Just Miss Bretta
E. Essential start to your day: A bowl of cereal and the news so that I can find out what the weather will be like.
F. Favorite color: Pink or Red
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None
J. Job title: Registered Client Service Associate
K. Kids: One in the belly and our pup
L. Live for ______: Family
M. Most embarrassing moment: Ummm too many to pick just one. I'm a clutz and get nervous in new situations so they happen often.
N. Nicknames: They all involve my first name.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet.
P. Pet peeves:  Mouth breathing into the phone, chewing with your mouth open and talking to me with food in your mouth.
Q. Quote from a movie: I am serious and don't call me Shirley
S. Siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister. 5 older, 2 younger.
T. Time you wake up: 5:30
U. University attended: None so far
V. Vegetables: My favorites are carrots, broccoli and green beans.
W. What makes you run late: Anything that is out of my normal routine. I am not well prepared for anything unscheduled. Should make having a baby interesting!
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Other than dental x-rays I've only had x-rays done on my back and hips for Scoliosis.
Y. Yummy food you make: Meatloaf, cupcakes. Cookies.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The apes. But it makes me sad that they have to live in the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment