Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 things

10 Things you may not know about me:

1. I love to iron.

2. It annoys me when the back of someones pant leg gets tucked into the heel of their shoe and they don't fix it.

3. If a towel falls on the ground it is dirty. Whether it just fell out of the drier or not.

4. People that don't care if their socks match freak me out.

5. I always shake milk in a cardboard carton before pouring it.

6. I love the feel of new socks.

7. I get excited about new toothbrushes.

8. I hate mice. I don't know why anyone would want them as pets.

9. I met Mr. T a year before we ever actually spoke. We sat in the back seat of my BFF R's car for a whole mile next to each other while I talked about my loser boyfriend. He said nothing.

10. My BFF N was actually trying to set Mr. T up with another friend of ours when she re-introduced Mr. T and I at her birthday party. N told Mr. T to "speak french to" me and left us. He had me at Bonjour.

Added later: I'm realizing that this list could also be called "things that qualify me for obsessive compulsive disorder" go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment