Friday, March 11, 2011

About that....

Okay, so I have been avoiding this blog like the plague because I totally flaked out on my own promise. You may remember this post where I vowed to finish 52 Weeks of Deliciousness.

Then life happened. So, assuming that I don't get the urge to bake 25 different types of cupcakes in the next 2 weeks, its not happening folks. I'm sorry to disappoint but the truth is that I just haven't been feeling it. The events of the last few months have really put my slight baking obsession into perspective and there has just been a lot that is much more important than delicious cupcakes. I will continue posting cupcakes as I bake them but they will be sporadic as I find them. My lovely husband Mr. T has even agreed to guest posting about his cupcake baking experience so hopefully I'll get him to log in soon.

What is more important than delicious cupcakes anyways? Well, spending time with family, moving to a new fabulous house (with a full sized gas oven!!!) and keeping the little cupcake cooking happily in my belly.

I do plan to share some of what we've been working on lately, and nursery progress as it happens so hopefully you will all enjoy that. My deepest apologies for not giving you a full 52 cupcake experiences but hopefully you'll forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment