Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home, home on the range


My Grandmother has informed me that I am not supposed to call home "home" anymore since I am now married. She says it's an insult to my husband.
But what if my husband likes it *almost* as much as I do?

Yesterday we went home. For a day. For my Dad and older, temporarily crippled brother David (seen above, I'll let you guess which one) to look at my car and tell me that I need a new alternator. And for Mr. T to fix Mom's computer. 
You may think that is a very illogical way of getting things taken care of but hundreds of dollars were saved by Mr. T and I and my Mom, by us driving home for the day. Even if it did mean that Mr. T and I slept until 11 today after getting home at 3ish this morning.  It also meant swimming in my Dad's pool (not in that gorgeous lake you see above) and eating the best broccoli I have ever tasted in my life. And I love broccoli.
It also meant Bretta got to spend the day with her BFF Jasper, you remember him from my last one day trip home. I didn't take any pictures, but here's one of B meeting her long lost twin for the first time. She seemed a little confused.
Don't you see the resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment