Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I've been a bad blogger

Maybe I'm not cut out for this blogging stuff after all! The last month has been a crazy busy one. I started teaching Sunday school at ST. A's which I love (who woulda thunk right? haha) I am teaching 5 year olds that have just started kindergarten and I love it. Its so cool to see how each of them get more comfortable with each week and to see all of their personalities coming out.


Mr.T and I have been having an especially great time together lately. The picture to the right is of the dinner he made a few weeks ago after a week of him working nights. So sweet right?

I'm really looking forward to my birthday party which will be on Halloween- costumes are not optional! Mr.T is going to be Batman and I am going to be Poison Ivy. I think it will be a lot of fun. I'm going to try and be a better blogger. I've got to post some pictures of our recent vacay when I can find the camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment